- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Monthly Archives: September 2012
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23).” Let’s face it… we’ve done a lot more than simply “missed the mark!” We’ve blown it big time. In fact, we weren’t even aiming for “the mark.” We had no interest in … Continue reading
What an awkward moment for Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa who takes a vote at the DNC on whether to ‘restore God and Jerusalem’ to the democratic party platform. The people said, “We don’t want no God and no Jerusalem (double negatives … Continue reading
How would our world be different if each of us practiced honoring one another? That is, if we each held the other in high esteem, what would our homes, churches, schools, offices, and government look like? How would this practice … Continue reading