Join 148 other subscribers
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Monthly Archives: August 2012
We laid my brother-in-law to rest today. Our family appreciates your prayers. We believe firmly that God is still good ALL the time. Blessings to you & yours… hope to be back in the saddle shortly… may need to back-post. … Continue reading
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves (Matt. 10:6).” So… what happens when an unholy church tries to win an unholy world (please see my post … Continue reading
“And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD [am] holy, and have severed you from [other] people, that ye should be mine (Lev. 20:26).” What happens when an unholy church attempts to win an unholy world? Too much to mention in a 300-word post… but let’s take a peak. … Continue reading