Thank you to each of you that have helped me reach the two-year blogging mark (I started Labor Day 2010). Thank you for stopping by, for following/subscribing, liking, and commenting. I have appreciated your encouragement and input. God bless you as you continue on your own personal journey and I hope to see that you’ve stopped by soon. Continue to pray for me that God alone will get the glory out of my life! Be blessed and I hope to read your amazing blogs soon.
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015