- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Monthly Archives: November 2012
“And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God (I Samuel 30:6).” Sometimes we don’t get the encouragement we need from those close to us. … Continue reading