December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: sympathies
Our deepest sympathies to the parents and family of Trayvon Martin. While we don’t know the details at this point, it is my understanding he was unarmed and that he only had a cell phone, an ice tea and Skittles. … Continue reading
Our sympathies and prayers go out to all the victims and families affected by the Southern states tornadoes, along the Southern U.S. and extending to Virginia. This level of devastation is unfathomable. I do pray that God will strengthen your families, … Continue reading
My sympathies and prayers for the families of those affected by the recent Somali pirate tragedy. Praying that God will strengthen your hearts and bring comfort and peace in the midst of such horrific news. Praying for the might of our military … Continue reading