October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: spiritual
Happy Birthday to my amazing mom! She’s beautiful inside and out, funny, smart, creative, witty, entertaining, caring, giving, thoughtful, sweet…oh, and did I mention wise, spiritual, energetic, peaceful, loving, interesting, unique and youthful? She’s actually the best mother in the … Continue reading
We know poison to be a substance that tends to destroy life or impair our health, or that which interrupts our well-being and has the unfortunate capacity to cause death as well. Indeed, we’ve been warned throughout our lives, no … Continue reading
Oh God, how excellent is your name in all the earth (Ps. 8:9)! No one compares to You! I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve actually searched–although in my heart of hearts I knew I’d find nothing and no one better. … Continue reading