January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: Savior
I pray that 2015 is a very blessed year for the people of God and that in spite of trouble on every side of us, we will walk in victory in every area of our lives. I’m grateful for every … Continue reading
All the way to Calvary He went for me! He died to make me free! Though my sins were numerous, He pardoned me. The blood that He shed on that day paid my sin debt in full. My balance went … Continue reading
At the risk of telling too much, I’m compelled to share this. For as long as I can remember, I’ve noticed, that men, on occasion, tend to have some very interesting aromas when it comes to their feet. A long … Continue reading