Join 148 other followers
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: happy new year
Happy New Year! If you’re reading this post, you’ve made it to 2015! And that’s a good reason to give God praise! “It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are … Continue reading
Happy New Year, friends! If you’re reading this blog, you’ve made it to 2014! How did you bring the new year in? I brought the new year in with prayer at church. We prayed, sang praises, heard testimonies, received an … Continue reading
Happy New Years, everyone! Thank God for bringing us into the New Year. I pray that 2013 will be a year of joy, peace, good health, spiritual growth and prosperity for you and your families. I pray that we remain … Continue reading