May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: fear
No time for hindrances and obstacles… and yes, I understand that this is an obstacle course. However, it is time that every obstacle recognize that it must get out of my way! No longer will I be encumbered by the … Continue reading
“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again … Continue reading
(hahaha… took a little break. last post was about ministering in the middle of misery. i wasn’t miserable though… fyi) I thank God that He has allowed me to blog for over a year now–Labor Day. I trust that some … Continue reading