December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: Bible
As we reflect upon 2015 and anticipate 2016, let us be grateful for at least making it through 2015 and into the new year. In spite of everything that may have gone well or wrong, God was faithful to bring … Continue reading
Identify theft, or identify fraud, is on the rise, unfortunately. And with all of the unsolicited offers we receive in the mail and the careless method with which dispose of these unwanted items, our receipts and other important documents, we … Continue reading
I love this… I recited this as a child, along with several other poems, in church… If Jesus came to your house to spend a day or two – If He came unexpectedly, I wonder what you’d do. Oh, I … Continue reading