January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Tag Archives: battle
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. -Eph. 6:12 As we begin to recognize that we’re not actually fighting … Continue reading
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. -Eph. 6:10 Just as we wouldn’t attend a wedding without the ‘wedding garment’ or wedding attire, neither should we do … Continue reading
What do you do when a situation or an association deteriorates to a point where it is seemingly irreparable? I believe in keeping ‘hope alive.’ However, if you’re dealing with an irrational mind, it’s not easy. When further communication does nothing but aggravate … Continue reading