Let me know your thoughts… Are you struggling in your Christian walk? Do you find yourself trying to please both God and man? Are you more inclined to walk in the flesh rather than in the Spirit? Are you constantly tempted to do wrong rather than right? Or… Do you consider yourself to be a mature Christian? What factors contributed to your spiritual maturity? What associations, activities, practices aided in your reaching this level of maturity? Following are excerpts from a recent message on Determination…
Take care & be blessed.
June 2014 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015