I don’t have to earn it. I don’t need to beg for it. It’s already mine. I don’t need to compete for it. I don’t need to fight for it. It’s already mine. I don’t need to qualify. I don’t need to interview. It’s already mine. I don’t need to argue about it. I don’t need to convince anyone. It’s already mine. God’s love is unconditional, everlasting, perfect and true. There’s plenty for me, as well as for you. “The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee (Jeremiah 31:3).” Thank you for visiting, following, subscribing Take care & be blessed. Please also visit… www.xtreme-fire.com
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015