Prayers for all those effected by the CT tragedy today. My prayers and sympathies to the families and friends. May the God of all peace somehow comfort and strengthen during this difficult time. And let those that pray, continue to pray for our children, our communities, our nation and leaders. Just because prayer was taken out of the school doesn’t mean it has to be taken out of our homes as well. Remember to pray without ceasing, to pray always and not faint. God bless. God help. Be sober, be vigilant.
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015