Our deepest sympathies to the families of the victims of this week’s tragedy. And to the communities, friends and relatives affected by this senseless massacre, our prayers are that God would somehow strengthen you and give you peace, that he would comfort during this challenging and difficult hour.
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015