Our prayers and sympathies go out to the families and friends of those involved in the helicopter downing in Afghanistan. May God comfort your hearts and strengthen you during this difficult time. Our troops and their families pay a heavy price and we appreciate the selfless sacrifices made for our freedom. May the God of all peace give you peace that surpasses all understanding and the sweet communion of the Holy Spirit come along side to guide and encourage you during this hour.
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015