Happy Birthday to my husband! May this be the year that God unleashes His full favor upon your life! I pray that your total and complete purpose be revealed and brought to fruition. God is faithful and as we pursue Him, as we chase Him wholeheartedly, He gives us the desires of our heart. I pray that God will draw you closer still and that you find joy simply lingering in His presence. I pray that God will anoint you with new melodies and lyrics, that the Holy Spirit will release a fresh wind and that you will come forth as you go forth! I pray that everything you touch is blessed this year and that every attack of the enemy is cancelled and rendered void. May this be your best year yet! Happy Birthday!
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015