Join 148 other followers
- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Daily Archives: January 18, 2011
For real? We couldn’t have not even one full day of peace in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr? We almost made it–festive, yet reverent, parades. Booths with food invited many gatherers, creating camaraderie around various cuisines. Speeches, marches, and promises … Continue reading