- What Are You Wrestling With?
- Get Suited
- Let’s Do This
- Get Out of My Way!
- New Every Morning
- If Jesus Came to Your House
- Don’t Get It Twisted!
- Excerpts from “Keeping the Commandments…”
- Can’t Dull My Shine
- They Don’t Live Here Any More
- Stuff’s Coming Up Missing
- Recognizing that Amazing Mother of Mine…
- Recognizing Martin Luther King, Jr.
- My Prayer for You in 2015
Daily Archives: September 6, 2010
Someone said grace is ‘getting what you don’t deserve’ and mercy is ‘not getting what you do deserve.’ I must, therefore, be ecstatic about both! I prefer grace and mercy over justice any day! Grace, the unmerited favor of God, gives … Continue reading